Campaign unsuccessfully ended on: 17 Apr,2016
- It is a sport drama that happens in the U.S. which carries a message of peace to bring the Saudi and American cultures together.
- Shoot’s goal is to shine a positive light on Saudi culture and its strong family values.
- Log-Line: After starting college and excelling in soccer, a young Saudi is torn between the values of his traditional father and the freedom he experiences in the U.S.
- Casting Strategy:
- Production Team:
Director: Aymen Khoja
Producers: Allison Walter, Muhammed Alawi
- Why Football?
Football is the Number One sport in the world. It’s also one of the greatest way to bring people together.
1- Film Festivals
2- Limited Theatrical Release in the U.S & Middle East
3- Blu-rays & DVD'S
4- T.V. and Live Streaming
- Production will starts on August, 2016, in California, USA.
- To Invest:
The number we are looking for through Zoomaal is only a part of the full amount of the budget.
To invest in SHOOT and get more information about the budget, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In order to make this film and send a universal message, I need your support.
There are no updates for this project yet.
Director and writer, Aymen Khoja has made a critically acclaimed splash with Sargo, a dark comedy-thriller web series which takes on US-Arab racial conflicts. Similar to Ang Lee, Aymen eagerly shifts from genres and adapts his film technique according to…Full biography