Campaign successfully funded on: 27 Aug,2015
Many of our youths, nowadays, have inspiring ideas for several economical projects. However, these ideas remain suggestions and just ideas, either because of the absence of the leading integrated thought (administration, planning, sustainability), or because of the high expense of attending training workshops, or because of the lack of funding and adoption component. Therefore, it is difficult to find an inspirational environment to encourage young people to launch their projects. These cause them to feel desperation and decline.
Through “Innovate together” competition, that is launched by Zoomaal, in collaboration with the British Council and Hivos , that support events, festivals, cultural creativity and innovative, which aims to achieve social or economic impact with her creative side. We found the opportunity to participate in this challenge and take advantage of winning a part of the profit potential "$60,000" that is a parallel equivalent value of the amounts that will be collected from the local community of each project.
Thus, our team, Saida Challenge Team, decided to launch “Sidon conference for young entrepreneurs 2015”. This initiative will provide opportunities for more than 50 projects of entrepreneurs to challenge, compete, and work on developing and planning, by using and benefiting from the instructions, technical and logistic services that are needed to succeed and provided by a group of distinguished consultants and specialists in administrative, planning, and financial fields. This initiative is launched for the first time in Saida city to provide the technical support and build the administrative abilities to gain success.
At the end of the conference, 3 extraordinary projects will be chosen based on different criteria that guarantee the success of the project. The decisions will be made by a committee of advisers and visitors, to provide a nominal amount of money as a gesture to start work on launching the project.
In addition to that, providing a bunch of creative and vital ideas and projects leads to moving the economic wheel in the city by trying to reduce unemployment, stimulate youth initiative, and engage the different economic sectors.
The ones who will benefit from the conference are young people who might be university students or graduates, associations and civil society organizations, small and medium-sized production companies, add to them a group of investors and businessmen in the city and the neighborhood.
We need your financial support with whatever amount of money you find suitable. Our financial plan to implement the project will consists of executive stages depending on the available financial capability and it is as follows:
- $ 5,000 stage: Implementation of the conference will be an average of 3 consulting days only.
- $ 7,000 stage: Implementation of the conference at a rate of 4 consulting days with any additional consultant day to subscribers.
- $10,000 stage: 4 days of the conference with a symbolic amount of incentive for the first 3 distinct projects.
- $ 20,000 stage: 4 days of the Conference, amounts symbolic incentive for the first 3 distinct projects, in addition to an international consultant visitor from abroad.
And the details of the anticipated expenses of the conference will be distributed among the following items:
• Rent showroom expenses and processing a range of technical and logistical supplies needed.
• Advisers and jury expenses.
• Marketing and advertising campaign expenses
• The allocation of a sum of money to support three pilot projects.
After your contribution to support our initiative, you help guide the development of a range of innovative youth projects, contribute to the community awareness on the concept of entrepreneurship and support it. You also help to promote communication between young people of different economic sectors and businessmen what would affect directly or indirectly on the economic reality of the city.
1. Karim Abu Zahr: Production
2. Abdullah Ajlouni: Artistic and Technical Specialist
3. Mahmoud Skayni: Public Relations Officer
4. Abdulrazak Hammoud: Planning, Finance and Programs
There are no updates for this project yet.
It is an initiative, done by youths from Saida, to start a special exhibition of Entrepreneurs. It consists of consultation and orientation sessions that are done by specialists from several fields, trying to take advantage of the cultural and economic…Full biography