Campaign unsuccessfully ended on: 29 Jan,2017
What problem solved "Perfect" project?
Medical college students buy the bones they need for practical training from graves thieves , It is not a secret how much that represents a violation of the rights of the dead
What is the solution?
We attempt to manufacture a model identical to natural skull (the skull represents the most complex parts of the skeltone) and with the help of a large group of professors of anatomy we were able to manufacture the first model, and specialists impressed by how much that model is typical as the nature skull.
What we have achieved till now?
1. prototypes manufacture of high quality
2. Launch website.
3. compile data and establish a network of contacts with many medical colleges in Egypt as a first step
4. The sale of 270 Skull at about 10 universities in Egypt at discounted prices .
What we seek to achieve during the next year?
1. Development in terms of raw material, processing, the overall shape of the way.
2. start manufacturing of the rest of the bones of the human body.
3. dramatically reduce the digging of graves and the violation of the sanctity of the dead in Egypt as a start and then in the rest of the Arab countries.
4. sales through e-commerce sites for individuals (AMAZONE - EBAY- ...).
5. Quantitative start the export to some universities and agents in some Arab countries and establishing partnerships with 15 universities in eight Arabic countries to provide them with bones models with suitable prices.
6. We hope to sell about 5,000 Skull manufactured, as well as from 1000 to 1500 complete skeleton model .
There are no updates for this project yet.
Graduated from the Faculty of Pharmacy with excellent degree and , currently prepare Master in Nanotechnology, among his hobbies : writing novels and articles, he has published a novel and multiple articles on many websites, and in published magazines.Full biography