- Collective design : We- Boulevard founders- aimed at creating a sustainable spot for social/business entrepreneurs and socio-cultural activities, we wanted to plant the culture of creating the place out of the thrown-aways, in other words, recycling. The concept was to advocate for the meaning of recycling itself by initiating a campaign to gather the thrown aways from our close/far circles and holding several workshops to turn this unwanted items to an energetic community hub. The end result was a place where people feel belonging and energy with an embedded value of recycling and environmental preservation.
- Co-working spaces with an Educational approach ( Not for a degree ).
Education is of an undeniable importance, that's why I can write what you are reading and you can understand what I am saying. Education is not always a teacher and a student, that's what cowering spaces taught us, that's why we DREAM to initiate a Cowering campus where knowledge is sharable, sources are available, setting is unusual.
- ConTrainer - the Tech-Hub for young generation ( 4 years + )
First of all, let's break down the name : Container - Technology - Trainer.
Containers have been always here in PortSaid since years containing luggage passing on a daily basis. We are transforming those containers from contain luggage into containing luggage, we are setting them up on a rooftop with all-green methods providing a green model of re-using the thrown aways.
ConTrainer will be the first seed of the coworking campus acting as a Technology Hub for Kids.
- Discovering the regional capabilities of programming and computational innovation in younger generations.
- Fostering free learning and focus groups based learning along with RESEARCH MINDSET.
- Advocating the usage of open source software in younger generations.
- Preparing the youngsters to be the EDUCATORS in the Tech-Hub for the incoming cycles ( to guarantee sustainability)
How will we do that ?
Training 150 Kids from Egypt starting 4 years up to 12 years on different scale focus groups on ( Computer Logic, Programming languages, and Mobile apps).
- organizing a regional Tech-exhibition featuring the graduation projects for students in every cycle.
So, what about execution ?