Name: Lena Aysh.
Place of birth: Amman \ Jordan
6 year Bachelor degree Doctor of pharmacy student (the University of Jordan)
(Still on the seat of study)
My future projects:
1- Look to take professor degree in medicine
2- Establishment of an institution for training, human development and the teaching of science human energy.
3- I do authored a book about the steadfastness of Palestine
First aid (University of Jordan)
CPR (University of Jordan)
Drugs awareness (University of Jordan)
Injection (University of Jordan)
Turkish language (University of Jordan)
English Conversation (University of Jordan)
Skills in conversation (University of Jordan)
ICDL (The Queen Eman Center)
NLP (University of Jordan)
The secrets of human energy (Remas center)
Experiences and Certifications:
• Receive (fourth place) award in the conference for the third pharmacy students under the title (steps towards upgrading).
• Member in the research club in the pharmaceutical department in the complixation of polymers to make controlled release drugs with Dr HATIM ALKHTEEB in University of Jordan.
• The leader of the corner under the name of “say no to addiction “in the international conference in the University of Jordan.
• The leader of the corner under the name of “www.nature.com"in the conference for the third pharmacy students.
• Contribution to the success of the conference for the second pharmacy students.
• practicing in shahato pharmacy
• Participate in the 5th Jordanian pharmaceutical conference as presenter from the University of Jordan.
Skills and interests:
1-Writing skill, poem and published in the University of Jordan union journal.
2-Good presenter and I have good skills
3-Good computer skill (Microsoft word, power point, movie maker)
4- Work as volunteer in the shabab smart team to help poor people.